Thursday, December 8, 2011

Understanding Ron Paul: Foreign Policy & Israel


Text By Dan Beaulieu
Video By Jack Hunter & Ron Paul




 "I am an imperfect messenger, but the message is perfect"  –  Ron Paul



One thing is certain of Dr. Ron Paul, he is not a sound-bite candidate. That is, he often speaks over the heads of voters which causes a lack of understanding. It is in my personal opinion that Ron Paul cannot be understood in the 30 seconds allocated to him in debates. His ideas must be studied; however, once one does understand Dr. Paul, they often stick around.

For this reason I present to you my series:  

Understanding Ron Paul


Foreign Policy & Israel

Rather than reiterate his words on the subject I simply offer you his recent release he offered in light of being barred from the Jewish debate.



Ron Paul's Foreign Policy Explained



Here's a great one from our soldiers...



Back to Understanding Ron Paul Index




No comments:

Post a Comment